1. Use of this Web Site is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding contract between you and ViaData (Pty) Ltd., and are subject to South African law.
2. This Web Site and its contents are the property of ViaData (Pty) Ltd., whose registered office is situated at ViaData (Pty) Ltd, Russel House, Block H, Greenford Office Estate, Punters Way, Kenilworth, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa. The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to ViaData. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of South Africa and international trademark laws. Reproduction of material on this Web Site is prohibited unless express written permission is given by ViaData.
3. No license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in ViaData or other third parties.
5. ViaData reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site at any time without notice.
6. You may not distribute, redistribute or store any part of this Web Site without the prior written authorisation of ViaData.
7. This web site and its contents are provided for use "as is". ViaData makes no representations or warranties with respect to this web site or its contents, all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose relating to this web site and/or its content and/or any web site to which it is linked are hereby to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this web site or any web site to which it is linked.
8. In no event shall ViaData or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ViaData, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors
9. ViaData reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after ViaData has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
10. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African Law.